Monday, October 12, 2009

Parenting GRACE Group

Our final Parenting Class, Loving Our Kids on Purpose, will be held in the sanctuary this Sunday evening, October 18th, from 5 to 7 pm. Mrs. Linda Cripps, a family counselor will be with us to answer specific questions you might have. Don't miss this opportunity even if you have not attended thus far. Please join us.

I know I shouldn't be disappointed, but I am saddened by the lack of response we've had. We have had at most 24 parents and grandparents attend. This is really good stuff. We had quality childcare and we have fed them every week except week one when we had 18 kids.

I really thought we would have 100 people attend this class. The parents who have attended have testified to the benefit of this series. Maybe you didn't know about it. Maybe we did a poor job of advertising. Maybe the time was not conducive. I don't know.

Anyway, I would like to hear from you as to what you would like for us to offer in the way of Discipleship and Bible Study. If we offered more on Parenting, would you be interested? I look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Linda is am amazing Christian counselor!!! She has been working with my family for several years. God has used her to help our family through some very hard times.

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to come, maybe offering this on Wednesday night would work better. We have kids and would have loved to come, but Sunday nights are hard for us. I hope you do do it again.